Halloween Kills ist ein kommender amerikanischer Slasher-Film unter der Regie von David Gordon Green, Green, komponiert von Danny McBride und Scott Thames. Dies ist die zwölfte und letzte Folge der Fortsetzung von Halloween 2018 und der Halloween-Serie. Der Film spielt Jamie Lee Curtis und Nick Castle in den Rollen von Laurie Stroud und Michael Myers, wobei James Judd in Courtney Myers die Hauptrolle spielt. Judy Greer, Andy Matichak, Kyle Richards, Charles Ciphers und Nancy Stephens wiederholen ihre Rollen aus den Filmen 2018 und 1978, und Anthony Michael Hall begleitet Jason Blum mit seinem Poster für Blumhouse Productions, das von Malek Akkad und Bill Block produziert wird.
Before releasing the 2018 movie, McBride confirmed in June 2018 that he and Green had originally planned to make two consecutive movies and then decided not to wait for the first movie to respond. Until February 2019, Tims was commissioned to write the script. The title of the film was announced in July 2019, along with its sequel. Principal Photography debuted in September 2019 in Wilmington, North Carolina.
The Halloween picture is expected to be published in the United States by Universal Pictures on October 16, 2020. Another sequel, Halloween Ends, will be published on October 15, 2021.
Cast Of Halloween Kills
- Jamie Lee Curtis as Laurie Strode, the sole survivor of Michael Myers’ 1978 killing spree, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. She is Karen’s mother and Allyson’s grandmother.
- James Jude Courtney, Nick Castle and Airon Armstrong as Michael Myers / the Shape, the masked figure who carried out a horrific massacre on Halloween in 1978, and returns to Haddonfield for another killing spree.
- Airon Armstrong portrays a young version of Michael Myers in flashbacks in 1978.
- Judy Greer as Karen Nelson, Laurie’s daughter and Allyson’s mother.
- Andi Matichak as Allyson Nelson, Karen’s daughter and Laurie’s granddaughter.
- Anthony Michael Hall as Tommy Doyle, Lindsey’s friend and one of the kids Laurie babysat in 1978.
- Kyle Richards as Lindsey Wallace, Tommy’s friend and one of the kids Laurie babysat in 1978.
- Charles Cyphers as Leigh Brackett, the former sheriff of Haddonfield who lost his daughter in the 1978 killing spree and pursued Michael alongside Dr. Sam Loomis.
- Nancy Stephens as Marion Chambers, the former assistant to Dr. Sam Loomis.
- Robert Longstreet as Lonnie Elam, Cameron’s father who bullied Tommy Doyle as a child in 1978.
- Tristian Eggerling as Young Lonnie Elam
- Dylan Arnold as Cameron Elam, Allyson’s ex-boyfriend and Lonnie’s son.
- Omar Dorsey as Sheriff Barker, Haddonfield’s sheriff.
- Jibrail Nantambu as Julian Morrisey, a young boy who escaped from Michael’s killing spree in the previous film.
- Brian F. Durkin as Deputy Graham, Haddonfield’s deputy.
- Carmela McNeal as Vanessa, Haddonfield Memorial Hospital’s nurse.
- Michael Smallwood as Marcus, Haddonfield Memorial Hospital’s doctor.
- Ryan Lewis as Deputy Sullivan
- Salem Collins as Christy
- Giselle Witt as Mindy
- J. Gaven Wilde as Dennis
- Diva Tyler as Sondra
- Mike Dupree as Ventriloquist
- John Flanagan as Paramedic
Production Of Halloween Kills
In June two thousand eighteen, Danny McBride confirmed that he and David Gordon Green had originally planned to release two successive films, then decided against it, hoping to see the response to the first film:
So we thought, ‘OK, let’s not come anywhere else. This can come out and they can hate us all and we’re not going to do any more work. We haven’t been sitting for a year waiting for another movie that we know people won’t like “” So we thought, ‘Let’s learn from it and see what works and what doesn’t.’ There is definitely an idea of where to go with this branch of history, and we look forward to the opportunity to do so. “
In September 2018, producer Jason Blum stated that “we will continue while the movie is in progress.” In October 2018, on the movie’s opening weekend, McBride confirmed that initial development for the sequel had begun.
In February 2019, Collider exclusively confirmed that Scott Teams was in conversation to write the script after working on various development projects with Blothouse Productions. Before the discussion, Tims also wrote a story treatment for the film. Bloom, Malek Akkad, and Bill Block will return as producers, while Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, and Andy Matichak are set to reprise their roles.
It was reported in June 2019 that the shooting for the sequel should begin in September 2019, with Green remaking and directing and Cortes, Greer and Matichak reprising their roles from the 2018 movie. On July nineteen, two thousand nineteen, Universal Pictures released the title and release date of two sequels: Halloween Kills, which will be released on October sixteen, two thousand twenty and Halloween Ends, which will be released on October fifteen,two thousand twenty one. McBride will write films and screenplays together, and Curtis will repeat his role in two films. Thames has been confirmed as co-author of Halloween Kills, and Paul Brad Logan and Chris Bernier have been announced as co-authors of Halloween Ends.
Additional releases were announced in late August 2019.
On July 26, 2019, Nick Castle was confirmed to be returning for some scenes, as Michael Myers will appear alongside James Judd Courtney for most of the movie. On August 26, 2019, it was announced that Anthony Michael Hall will be starring in the original Halloween movie with Brian Andrews as Tommy Doll. Paul Rod, who played Doyle on Halloween: Michael Myers of Harvest was contacted to reprise his role but declined because he was not available. His promise to the Ghostbusters: life in the beyond.
On August 30, 2019, in the August issue of Word Bankant Gazben, Das Kyle Richards Sunny Roll Alice Lindsay Wallace Aus Eggs Originalinfilm Wiederhollen World. I will be the August 2019 Souls Charles Ciphers Scene Roll als Sheriff Leigh Brackett As Dame Original Film and Signer Forsetzung von 1981 Wiederholt. Es Wurde offiziell bestätigt, das er im Oktober zurückkehren würde, seine erste filmrol seat method I Jahr 2007. At 5. September, 2019, Robert Longstreet sol Loni elm spile, ein figure as original film. Am 27. September 2019 aka Nancy Stephens, Forsetzungen Halloween II and Halloween H20: 20 Zahr Sprinter Crankenchester Marion Chambers Spill, Assahalt, Umar Roll Joo Wiederhollen.
Gabriel Nantumbu East Berritt, sign roll als julian aus dem vorhorizen film Ju Wiederhollen. Wahrend Victoria Paige Watkins un Brian F. Durkin der Basetzong Betten.
On July 19, 2019, a spokesperson for Bloomhouse Productions confirmed that Halloween Kills and its sequel Halloween Ends will begin production and filming together in Wilmington, North Carolina. The film began filming on September 16, 2019.
The reporter will have a behind-the-scenes report of the events of the 2018 movie based on the approval of the film from the city. Filming in Wilmington September 20-21 included a scene of a car accident. Additional photography includes scenes of the simulated shooting on September 27, September 30 and October 1.
The next filming was filmed on October 16, 2019.
The filming ends on November 3, 2019 with a sequel beginning in summer 2020.
On October 31, 2019, Jamie Lee Curtis released a 20-second video that filmed the image with Cortis in bloody arms and a stretcher that said “Happy Halloween.”
On July 19, 2019, the movie was announced along with another sequel, Halloween Ends, with a release date of October 15, 2021.